LIABILITY RELEASE CLAUSE
Last updated: 2021-06-23 17:00:55
Please read this Terms of Service (“Terms,” “Terms of Service”) carefully before using the Alluring Graphics, LLC Liability Release Clause (the “Liability Release Clause or LRC”) operated by (“us,” “we,” “our”) as this Terms of Service contains important information regarding limitations of our liability. Your access to and use of this Maintenance Plan is conditional upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to everyone, including but not limited to visitors, users and others, who wish to access and use the Maintenance Plan(s).
By accessing or using the Maintenance Plan, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms, then you do not have our permission to access or use the Maintenance Plan.
This Maintenance Plan agreement is being made between your and/or your company may be referred to as “you or your” and our company may be referred to as “we, us or I.”
THE PURPOSE OF THIS LIABILITY RELEASE CLAUSE
You and/or Your Company understand and assume the responsibility for:
- Website hosting via a trusted, secure and reliable website host
- Being the point of contact for any/all hosting related website issues or questions
- Updating the website plugins, theme and WordPress weekly
- Setting up website restore points and external backups
- Website monitoring and security
- Hiring and dealing with Sucuri (or preferred malware removal company) in the likely event of a website hack or breach
- Optimizing website database, media, files and post revisions
- Tracking website traffic via Google Analytics
- Foregoing our discounted hourly rate for additional or ongoing website work
- Managing all website SSL Certificates and security warnings
You and Us agree to the contractual stipulations above and will make every effort to fulfill our obligations to ensure the best results possible for the website.
If you have any questions about our Maintenance Plan Terms and Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.